0

Around Us and So Beautiful

Posted by Putri Ardhia Puspitasari on 4:27 PM

round Us and So Beautiful"

Who is?
actually, it's very much..
But, Around Us and So Beautiful  to this post is All of Who Seem Natural


Actually, i dont like result my photo..
i always thing that is not perfect..
if u're satisfied with what u photo,
u'll never get the best,
Because u feel satisfied and no longer trying to make more the best
But seriously, i very like this photo and photo under this Photo
Yeay! I Think this is scarce photo
very rarely u find photo like this
lighting is very beautiful
i like a combination color in there
i really really like this photo
but i will try to get a more even lighting



i always stay calm and relax if i see that  pictures
a pride I can shoot two photos above
I have many collection of result my photographs,
but these are two of my favorite photo ..
I will try to make better pictures than ever before
photograph  was using a feeling
I will sharpen my feelings again
so, i can make a better pictures 


Note: Click one time on the photo, and then u will get a original size 

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 love your life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.